Koltun Ballet Boston – summer intensive youth program for students ages 10-13. Open to All students! Final showcase performance on the last day of the program @ BU Dance Theater. Classes taught by Serena Shea (ballet), Jennifer Passios, Frederick Moss and Maggie Foster (contemporary) at Koltun Ballet Boston Studios in Watertown.
- June 29th — August 14th 11 am-3 pm, MON — FRI [7 weeks]
- Number of weeks optional
- In order to participate in the final performance on August 14th, you must be present for the last 3 weeks of the program
- Program includes: Ballet, Pointe Work, Stretching, Introduction to Classical Variations, Contemporary, Jazz
- $650 per week
- One-time $50 registration
- Non-refundable deposit of $650 due by March 1st
- Non-refundable balance due by March 15th
- $100 Late Fee applies after March 15th
- Deadlines & Payments (non-refundable)
- Ballet Barre
- Center work
- Developing Coordination
- Pointe work, Classical variations
By audition only, must have previous ballet experience.